Let Me Introduce Myself...

Wow! There are so many blogs out there to browse & not enough time. I decided to start my own blog to keep you updated on what's new - both in my personal life & in my stamping world.

A little about me... I am a mom to 2 wonderful little kids. Lilly is 5 and Jason is 3. They sure do keep me on my toes!! My husband, Matt, has been a rock for me!! When I have free time, I try to catch up on housework, stamp, relax, hang out with friends &/or family.

A little about my stamping... I have been rubber stamping for a long time but I am trying to get into the crafting end of it by setting up displays at local craft fairs.

Some things I want to accomplish with this blog are to keep you updated about me and my family and to let you know what's going on in my stamping life. I will write more later and hopefully post some more pictures of things I've made soon.

Comments