March 29, 2009

Some Challenges I've Attempted This Week

Whew!! I made a few cards today for some different challenges. My first one is for POLLYCRAFT. Click here to see the specifics on this challenge. I really enjoy the digi-stamps! The one I used is called LoveBirds, you can find it here. Below is my entry...


The next challenge I submitted is at Mojo Monday. Again, this stamp is a digi-stamp from POLLYCRAFT called Penelope. Isn't she cute?? Hope you enjoy!


The last challenge I made a card for today is over on Amy's blog, here. I just love this purple baby card. This one uses a stamp from The Angel Company(R) called Hello Baby.


Please feel free to leave me any comments. I would love to hear what you have to say!! Hugs!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

very cute cards! :0)

Diana said...

I completely *ADORE* these cards. Wonderful job :D

Lisa T said...

They're all cute but I really like the bird card! Where did you get the pink flower? It's very pretty.

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Cute-cute x's three! Love them all!

:-)

Anonymous said...

I love the cards,you did a great job on them. CJ

wendyp said...

They're all super cute!!!

Laurie tx stamper said...

Pretty cards, you've been busy!

Random Badges & Tags

COPYRIGHT © Jenny Sperry

All content, including text, photographs and concept design elements are © Jenny Sperry. Content within this blog is shared for personal/non-commercial use and inspiration only.

Thanks!