Congrats Grad!

One of my husband's friends had a daughter graduate High School this weekend.  She is very smart and I'm sure all of her dreams will come true!  I wanted to use this Magnolia image, Tilda as Butterfly, to symbolize getting her wings after graduating.

The layout came from an old sketch challenge (here) from Sketch Saturday, but I made a few modifications to it.  I added Stickles to her wings to make them sparkle (not sure if you can see it in the picture).  



Supplies
Paper: DCWV Glitter Stack, pink & brown from stash
Stamps: Tilda as Butterfly from Magnolia, Congratulations
Ink: Palette Noir
Accessories: Prisma flowers, gold brads, ribbon

Comments

Ellibelle said…
This is just adorable. I love this cute image and your colors.
Diana said…
Super super cute! I LOVE this paper :D LOVE that stamp too! Did you buy her?
Sara said…
Oh my goodness this is so cute! I'm very excited to be working with you on the squigglefly DT.
Holly Young said…
this is really cute! I have some of the same designer paper!