Dustin Pike card swap

I joined a card swap over on Splitcoast Stampers for Dustin Pike cards. I signed up for two spots (I will send mine off and get different ones back). The uber talented artist, Dustin Pike, himself is even participating in this swap!! How cool is that?!?!


Here is my first set of 4 cards. This set uses Flower Bear and the layout from last weeks Mojo Monday challenge. I colored him with my Prismacolor pencils and OMS. All paper used is from my stash (I am still trying to use some of that up).


This second set of 4 cards uses Dustin's Monster Truck image which was a Wednesday freebie (you can find that one here). I used the same layout that I used here for a challenge on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp.


If you want to participate, you might have time. The cards are due by July 3rd.



Supplies
Paper: from stash
Stamps: Dustin Pike images
Ink: printer ink
Accessories: cording on Monster Truck card

Comments

Holly Young said…
Cute cute! Hope you get one of Dustin's cards in return!
Anonymous said…
WOWZER!! What a really adorable set of cards!! What a fun swap to do!! ;)
Ali Dantre said…
Oh Jenny, these are real stunners!! I love the bears but the monster trucks are fabby...I think I may have to indulge in those :-) great colours and papers.

Thanks for sharing poppet.
Hugs
Lisa.xx