Pink, Black + one

It is Rhonda's turn to come up with the new challenge over at Squigglefly this week. She asked us to use pink, black and one color of our choice PLUS two flowers AND two brads. The pink and black was not a problem, but trying to figure out what other color I wanted to use AND what image I wanted to use was a problem.

Long story short ... Tuesday night we had lightening strike just down the street from us and took out 3 transformers. We ended up losing power and luckily the computer and TVs were on power strips. Our printer took a hard hit and I haven't been able to use it since. Hubby went out and bought a new one yesterday ... but it didn't come with black ink so I couldn't print any new images to use.


My other color on this card came from the goodies I won with the challenge over at Stamp Something. They had a small stamp in a bag tied with the sea green ribbon. I had paper to match and I thought that the colors looked good together. I decided on using Wedded Bliss: Bride and Groom. The little green bow and matting paper brings out the green in the bouquet and in the bride's hair.

I used a layout from Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog, here.

Be sure to head over to the Squigglefly Blog to see all the other Design Team creations!!



Supplies
Paper:
Stamps:
Ink:
Accessories:

Comments

Sara said…
Very pretty, love the green with it. Hope everything works out with the printer.
Holly Young said…
oh Jenny, I just love this! I especially like how you have the Mr. & Mrs. off to the side, and the pink layer at an angle. Wonderful coloring as well!
Hope your printer isn't damaged beyond repair!
Diana said…
Super Cute card dude. I love it!
This is lovely!!! you are right the green looks great with the black and pink! Love it! Thanks for playing along!
LOUISE said…
Lovely card Jenny, love the image. Louise x
Becky said…
Beautiful card Jenny, love the glittery veil!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx
Jodi said…
Jenny, what a beautiful card you made! I love the glitter you added too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)