Happy Halloween (just a bit early)!

This is for an older Squigglefly challenge, here. Rhonda gave a challenge to use a square, an oval, glitter and ribbon. When I saw this witch on Squigglefly, I thought she was cute in a witchy way! LOL!


I knew I had to use orange and green (what witch doesn't have green skin?) plus I had to bling up her hair with some glitter! I used my Nestabilities square scallop die for the mat. I cut the witch's hat outside the box a little bit for a little more dimension. I used my Cuttlebug for the oval tag. The hardest part was cutting out the hat. I hope you enjoy!!



Supplies
Paper: from stash
Stamps: Bewitching (Squigglefly); miscellaneous sentiment
Ink: printer ink; Palette Noir
Accessories: Nestabilities; Cuttlebug; glitter; ribbon

Comments

Holly Young said…
oooh, I love how the hair looks! Great card!
Ali Dantre said…
Hi ya Jen, Im glad im not the only one thinking about halloween / Fall as this is my current design on my new Cd.
I love the colours, perfect for the occasion hun.

Hugs
lisa.xx