Squigglefly Challenge #11

Hi, everyone! Sorry I have been MIA for awhile but I've had a few issues going on that have kept me away from making cards.

This week over at Squigglefly Blog, Kim's challenge was to make a gender neutral baby card using shades of purple. This card uses Clarabell cow. Sorry about the picture color (it looks better IRL). I had a hard time getting this one to turn out as the front panel is a clear acetate sheet. The base is white cardstock with purple & white polkadot paper. Then I took the white mat and attached it to the inside of the acetate and the purple is attached to the front. Hello Sweet Baby is stamped onto the purple polkadot paper. White ribbon was added to cover the seam.


Be sure to check out the other Design Team members cards!! Links are on the left or you can check out the Squigglefly blog.



Supplies
Paper: from stash
Stamps: Clarabell cow from Squigglefly, Hello Baby from The Angel Company
Ink: printer ink; Palette Noir
Accessories: white ribbon, acetate sheet

Comments

Holly Young said…
Oh this is cute Jenny! Can't help but think of the "I never saw a purple cow" poem!
Velta said…
What an adorable image Jenny ! You really did a great design around these purple cows...LOL
Ali Dantre said…
Hi Jenny, lovely to see you back hun. Likewise with being kind MIA too. I do hope things are ok. I love this card...the image is fun.

I love all animals...just think they make beaut cards

Hugs
Lisa.xx
Debby said…
Wonderful card. Love the purple cow!