Squigglefly Challenge #9

Kim's challenge for her Squigglefly girls this week: Make a card with only one layer, meaning just your card base. We could add one embellishment of our choice. This was a fun one to do!!


My image is Ticky Fourth of Mewly. I printed him on half sheet of cardstock with the fold at the top. I added the sentiment on the computer before I printed. Ticky was colored with my Prismacolor pencils and OMS (as usual). Just to make the sparkler sparkle, I put some Stickles on. I added some red satin ribbon to the top for my embellisment.

Be sure to head over to Squigglefly because they have started a Rewards System!!  For every $15 you spend in the shop, you get a free image, or even a set - your choice, no restrictions! Signing up is super easy, and they'll even give you a jump start by crediting you with any purchases you've already made in July. Just head on over to Squigglefly for more information and to get started. 


Supplies
Paper: GP white cardstock
Stamps: Ticky Fourth of Mewly from Squigglefly
Ink: printer ink
Accessories: Stickles, red satin ribbon

Comments

Holly Young said…
This turned out really cute Jenny! I like the font you used on your greeting, and the red ribbon at the top is just the right amount of pop!
Anonymous said…
This is just darling!! You've done a really super job with the challenge!! I love this image!!
Debby said…
Nice Jenny. I tried 3x to make a card before I left and just wasn't working for me. Gotta try again.
Jenny Gropp said…
This is adorable -- of course I am a little partial to kitty cats too! One layer is hard! Love the card and thanks for playing along with the OCC!!