Moodles Birthday

I'd like to introduce you to Gregory, part of the Moodle's collection from Pollycraft.


I had planned to enter him on the Pollycraft Monday Challenge but forgot that I had to add food somewhere so I will enter him at Our Creative Corner for their color challenge. I followed the sketch (instead of flowers, I added large dew drops).  This little guy is really cute but maybe a little too purple!  I used a sponge dauber to add some purple to the edges.

Thanks for looking!!



Supplies
Paper: from stash
Stamps: Gregory Star (Pollycraft); sentiment (TAC)
Ink: printer ink; Memento for sentiment
Accessories: large dew drops

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh how sweet!! This is precious and beautiful coloring!! HUGS
Emma said…
Aw cute card...I love the Moodles and the colours are gorgeous.
I just re-checked last wks entries and saw your comment so thought I would pop over.
Hope to see you again this fornight for the buttons & bows challenge.
Emma x