Project ... Part 1

This is a fun project that I made!! I really like how this turned out (although I broke the plastic cover). This was an old clock that we had floating around and I've been meaning to alter it for a long time. I finally had an idea on what to do with it ... and here is the result:


I painted the clock pink to match the centers of the flowers. The stamp set is Delight in Life from Stampin' Up! that I've had for awhile. I traced the center onto cardstock so I knew where to stamp then cut it out. I used my anywhere hole punch to punch where the hands go.

As the title says, this is just Part 1 of this project. Be sure to check back in later to see Part 2. Thanks for stopping by!!



Supplies
Paper: GP white cardstock
Stamps: Delight in Life (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Tuxedo black (Memento); Petal Pink (VersaColor)
Accessories: pink acrylic paint; clock

Comments