August 11, 2009

Project ... Part 2

Remember the clock I showed you earlier? Well here is the matching magnet board...


This was a piece of scrap metal from hubby's job. I used my Crop-o-dile to punch the holes at the top. Then I primed and painted the board the same color as the clock. I left a little bit of white showing through just for a little bit of visual effect. I used the same stamp set as the clock (Delight in Life from Stampin' Up!) For the magnets, I stamped the small flower onto white cardstock then used Crystal Lacquer to attach the flat glass marble. Once that was dry, I glued a magnet to the back and now you have matching magnets! I have 2 more sheets that hubby brought home for me to create and I told him to bring me even more home, lol!



Supplies
Paper: GP white cardstock
Stamps: Delight in Life (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Tuxedo black (Memento)
Accessories: magnets, flat glass marbles, black cording

4 comments:

Heather the Mooselover said...

I love the set- the clock and memo board. What a cute idea. I am a bit biased because I love pale pink and flower images ;)

TeresaW said...

Oooh, I love it when things get recycled and then they are good for girlies. I love what you did to the clock and now this, it is great.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

How cute!!

Holly said...

This really turned out cute Jenny! I'll have to see if we have some scrap metal at work!

Random Badges & Tags

COPYRIGHT © Jenny Sperry

All content, including text, photographs and concept design elements are © Jenny Sperry. Content within this blog is shared for personal/non-commercial use and inspiration only.

Thanks!