My Squigglefly Card (just a bit late)

Well I am just a bit late getting this posted.  This week has been pure chaos and hopefully next week will slow back down.  

This is the card that I made for Rhonda's challenge over on Squigglefly ~ red, green plus 2 stars.  Although I don't have 2 stars, I do have 1 and the red & green.  The DP is some that I've had forever.  I embossed snowflakes onto the green cardstock.  For just a bit of bling, I added Stickles to the snow.  The image is Seasonal Trees from Squigglefly.

Speaking of Squigglefly, if you haven't heard the news yet, there is going to be a HUGE announcement on September 19th!!  Trust me, you will want to be around to hear this one.  Plus I think there will be some sneak peeks beginning on the 16th.  I will have more information as it becomes available.  :)

Other challenges for this card...
Crafty Creations ~ embossing
Paper Maniac Challenge ~ embossing
Stamp Something ~ favorite embellishment (Stickles)

Thanks for looking and I should have a post up in the morning.


Supplies
Paper: from stash
Stamps: Seasonal Trees (Squigglefly)
Ink: printer
Accessories: Snowflake embossing folder, ribbon, stickles

Comments

Rose said…
cute!! love the snowman putting lights up :) thanks for joining us on crafty creations :)
rose - guest designer
Holly Young said…
This is really cute Jenny! You have one star on the tree!
Claire Phillips said…
Lovely card - thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x
Saskia said…
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this beautiful card!

Saskia :)
Debby said…
Positively Delightful!
Kevin Renz said…
Hi Jenny,

Love your festive holiday card. Ok, everyone has been using different embellishments and I must say, I just have to say whatever they choose is my favorite too. I love my stickles! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week.
This is a fantastic Christmas card! I love the whole look of it and the layout is superb!