Squigglefly Challenge #21 ~ Black & White

Well it's Kim's turn again over at Squigglefly to issue the challenge and challenge us she did!  This week she wants us to use black and white and no other color.  As soon as I saw the challenge, I knew what image I wanted to use but I wasn't sure how I was going to put it together.  I just sat down and played a little bit and this is what I came up with...



This is the Old Barn.  Well, I'm a bit of a country girl and when I saw this image, it reminded me of those old country barns.  I really wanted to add just a bit of color but I restrained myself.  I added a black & white plaid ribbon with a very simple bow.  The sentiment is from Paper Makeup Stamps and says "Sometimes sorrow is the only truth. ~ Oscar Wilde".

Don't forget that the Shy Bears are being released today!  Be sure to head over to Squigglefly to see all of them (I've seen some and they are all really cute).



Supplies
Paper: from stash
Stamps: Old Barn (Squigglefly); sentiment (Paper Makeup)
Ink: printer ink; Memento
Accessories: black & white plaid ribbon

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a beautiful card!! You did a great job with the black and white concept!! :) HUGS
beautiful card. love the black & white. very sharp. I found shy bear here.......
Holly Young said…
Stunning card Jenny. It's the perfect image, but I can imagine it was hard not to add some color.