Couple More Desktop Calendars

I'm on a roll with these!  Both kids spent the weekend with Grandma so I had some time to craft.  I got 3 of these made but I'm only showing 2 because one of them is a Christmas present.  :)



This one uses a Sugar Nellie stamp called Daisy.  This is one of my favorite images!  I used an older sketch from Bloggabella even though it doesn't use a Stamping Bella image.  I am really happy with how this one turned out.  Hubby even said this one was his favorite.



This one uses the cute Swiss Pixie named Gretel.  The paper is the same that I used on one of my picture frames that I recently redid.  Sketch comes from the September Guest Designer challenge from Clear Dollar Stamps.  Image was colored with my Prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS (I can't afford to make the switch to Copics yet).  Added stickles to her wings for a bit of bling and the bow is stuck on the outside of the acrylic frame.  :)



Supplies
Paper: from stash
Stamps: Daisy (Sugar Nellie); Gretel (CC Designs)
Ink: Memento ink
Accessories: acrylic frames, stickles, ribbon, flower brads

Comments

DID THEY TAKE THAT BIG ONE DOWN TO THE CLOVERLEAF THIS PAST WEEKEND? I THINK THAT IS THE ONE THAT'LL WIN THE CONTEST.

I WAS ALSO THINKIG ABOUT OUR AGREEMENT? OF ME STAYING ON ANOTHER SEASON??

READ THIS:
http://expoautos.blogspot.com/
Holly Young said…
These are really cute Jenny. I think anyone would be happy to display these on their work desks - well okay maybe not a man! LOL!
Lisa T said…
Very cute! I love that Daisy stamp.