New Project

I found this really cute Mini Note Purse and printed the instructions.  Not sure if you are like me, but the first attempt is always a little scary.  Here is my attempt...



And here is a view of the inside...



I don't think it turned out too bad.  Now that I have one completed, I think I will make a few more of these.  I might change a few things on the assembly but it went together pretty quickly.  The instructions show it holding 3x3 note cards but I think I might put candy or something else inside.

Challenges entered:
Paper Maniac ~ no images



Supplies
Paper: from stash
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Accessories: silver brad, blue satin ribbon, Velcro

Comments

Holly Young said…
Great job for a first attempt Jenny! I think anyone would love to get this - especially if it's filled with candy!
Lisa T said…
Jenny - that is toooo cute! Trying things out for the craft show?