October 5, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge #22 ~ Pink & Blue

Well, it's Rhonda's turn to issue the challenge over on Squigglefly.  This week she is challenging us to use pink & blue on our creations.  Here is my card...



I used one of the most recent images that were released called Shy Bear: Birthday Bear.  One of the things I remember about stamping is "there are no mistakes in stamping, just embellishment opportunities".  Well, that is the reason I put the ribbon where I did.  When I was coloring, I accidentally smeared some of the pencil across the paper.  The end of the ribbon is attached to cover that mistake.  :)

Be sure to check out the other Design Team creations and link up your creation with Mr. Linky.  Plus, if you link up your card by October 17th, you have a chance to win 2 of the new releases!



Supplies
Paper: from stash
Stamps: Shy Bear - Birthday (Squigglefly)
Ink: printer ink; Palette Noir black
Accessories: blue satin ribbon

6 comments:

Holly said...

This is really cute, and I think the bow is perfect there! Love your coloring.

bumblebee creations said...

this is adorable!!! Love the papers you have used and the soft colors on your present!!

treesawardincrafts said...

This is just the most adorable card. I would never have noticed the teeny tiny mistake, well covered. LOL

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! JEnny, this is adorable!! LOVE your pretty coloring!! HUGS

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awwww....this is adorable! great job!

Diana said...

This is really cute! I love that DP!

Random Badges & Tags

COPYRIGHT © Jenny Sperry

All content, including text, photographs and concept design elements are © Jenny Sperry. Content within this blog is shared for personal/non-commercial use and inspiration only.

Thanks!