Squigglefly Challenge #25 ~ Gatefold

This week's challenge issued by Kim is to make a gatefold card (instructions can be found here).  This was a fun card to make.



For my card, I used a new image from Crissy Armstrong called Mudzie plays Christmas Tree.  Looks like he is all tangled up with those lights and sparkly garland.  I colored him with my Prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS.  For a bit of bling, I used Diamond Glaze on the lights and ornaments and then I added some Stickles to the garland.



The inside is pretty plain except for the sentiment.  I used some words from a new Inkadinkadoo set that I got (can't remember the name).  Be sure to head over to the Squigglefly Blog to check out the other Design Team creations!



Supplies
Paper: from stash
Stamps: Mudzie plays Christmas Tree (Squigglefly)
Ink: printer ink; Memento
Accessories: Diamond Glaze; Stickles

Comments

Lisa T said…
Oh so cute! I love the new Crissy Anderson images at Squigglefly. I have already bought 2 of the Halloween ones. :)
Holly Young said…
Adorable card Jenny. It just makes you happy to look at it! That sentiment is a perfect compliment to it!
Anonymous said…
Jenny, this is just adorable!! What a fantastic job on the gatefold challenge!! He's so cute!! HUGS
Diana said…
Super cute!!! I love that image!
freida said…
What an AWESOME gatefold! You really made good use of this ADORABLE image!
Mudzie would even make ole Scrooge smile! PERFECT sentiment too! This is FANTASTIC! :)

Hugs~