A Long Overdue Update

Wow this last month has been super busy!  I am almost settled in now (just have to organize the garage & my craft stuff).  There isn't much on the walls yet either but I hope to get that taken care of soon. 

Classes are over until January.  I passed both classes.  If you think online classes are an easy A, you are wrong!  I did better in my Accounting class than I did my Microeconomics class.  I am looking forward to my next Accounting class ~ Auditing I ~ and I am also taking International Business.  My advisor has told me that I could graduate as early as this May!!  Woohoo!!  BUT... I would have to take an overloaded session in March.  But I think I could do that.  I have a good support system behind me now and that helps!

I hope to finish up my Christmas shopping on Thursday as I will have my kids all next week and won't be able to shop for them.  And I'm going to try to start posting at least a couple times a week again.  I should have something posted either later today or tomorrow. 

Now I just need to find a job!!  :)

Comments

Jennifer Scull said…
praying that all goes well for you! :)
glad you get to spend Christmas with your children! have a beautiful one!
Lisa T said…
I'm glad that everything is settling into place! I'll check back tomorrow to see your latest creation. :)