I'm Back...

Hopefully I can get into a good routine and post more often!  I was surfing some blogs yesterday and stumbled across a great idea for using some old, empty CD cases.  Unfortunately, my computer froze up and I can't remember where I saw the original idea. 

Here is mine:


The image is from Squigglefly.  The sketch comes from Truly Scrumptious (although I used a bow, I didn't add any buttons).  For a bit of bling, I added a dew drop to the center of the flower and put Stickles on the butterfly and around the dew drop.  On the bottom I have a flower and 3 gemstone brads.  The hardest part was trying to figure out how to hang it up.  Where the top pivots, we drilled out and then it is all secured with the pink ribbon.

Thanks for looking!! 








Supplies
Paper: from stash
Stamps: Friends are Flowers (Squigglefly)
Ink: printer ink
Accessories: pink ribbon, flower, gemstone brads, dew drop, Stickles

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Jenny!! So good to see you back...I've been out for a while too, but not expected to be!! LOL!!

Anyway, LOVE your gorgeous creation here!! What a stunning project and fabby details!! WOW!!! TFS! HUGS
オテモヤン said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.