A Birthday Present

Hi!  I actually got some crafting done ... woohoo!! 


I found this wonderful project online and thought it would be a great gift for someone.  My boyfriend's mom is having her 80th birthday next Tuesday and I wanted to make her something.  Her favorite color is peach and found some paper that I had on hand that was close to peachy.  Then I found a card that I case'd, here, although I didn't use a crimper to make the lines (I used my Scor-Pal).

The challenges:
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges ~ summertime (flowers & peachy color counts?)
Ooh-La-La Challenge Blog ~ simply summer (flowers & peachy color again)
Stampin' Sisters in Christ ~ stripes (embossed lines)
Allsorts Challenges ~ embossing (embossed lines)

Thanks for stopping by!  :)

Comments

Miesje said…
Cute set! Thanks for playing on Stampin Sisters in Christ!
Joanne Gilch said…
lovely cards and bag. I really like that stamp set. thanks for joining the challenge at Daisy Doodles.
Lovely Linda said…
Hi Jenny - what a pretty set - I love the colours and those embossed lines - it is a very elegant effect! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week, we look forward to seeing you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team
Kirsten...x said…
Fabulous card love the image and the embossing looks great...x


Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x
Lawren said…
Great Project. Thank you for joining Daisy Doodles.
Grace said…
Hi Jenny! WHat a great set you made and I know this will be special for her!!! Love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! Your blog layout is stunning too. Can I ask if you personalized the size or is this one of the new designer layouts? I have 3 columns but not this big! If you could stop by and leave me a note about it I'd appreciate it because mine is looking cluttered! LOL! Yours is awesome!
Rhonda said…
I love this set. I think I like the scoring better. Great Job! Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles.
Wendi said…
Sorry I have not had chance before now to pay your blog a visit
Great project very creative love the flowers
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
Wendi