Snowed In...

They are predicting up to 24" inches of snow ... or MORE!!  It started last night with a light freezing drizzle and I think our area missed most of the ice.  We are down to one vehicle right now as BF's is out of commission due to the fuel pump went out.  Luckily mine is AWD and gets around pretty good.  It started snowing about 6:30am and hasn't stopped yet. 

These pictures I just took at 4:30pm and although you can't see really well, the area next to the vehicle had been shoveled about 1:00pm and already has about 3" on top of that.  Right behind the vehicle the snow is up to the back bumper!!


There is a drift up next to the house that would probably be as tall as my waist.


And I just saw this really neat "drift" on top of the roof. 


I don't think we are going anywhere tomorrow!!

Comments