Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #27

Below is my card for challenge #27 posted on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge blog. When I first saw the color challenge, I wasn't sure what I would do. Then I found this adorable monkey digi-stamp here and knew what I was going to do.

Instead of taking a picture like I normally do, I thought I would try to scan this one in. It didn't turn out too bad but I think in the future, I'm going to keep taking pictures.

Stamps: Monkey from Dustin Pike; paper and ribbon from stash.

Comments

Donna said…
Beautiful card Jenny, such lovely DP and the chocolate orange colour combo has been done perfectly. Thanks for playing along with us at SCSC this week :) Donna x
Jill said…
gorgeous card Jenny, and a fab image so funny, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx
auntbeespickles said…
Hi Jenny, Love the card. The monkey is totally adorable. I have never used a digi stamp but I going to check out where you purchased this one. Great job!