4th of July video

I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July!  We went to Hermann on Saturday to celebrate my boyfriend's mom's 80th birthday.  We did some work as well as relaxing.  My boyfriend did most of the work mowing around the cabin and trying to repair an electric fence to keep the cattle out of the "campground" area.  His sisters came down and helped out too.

Then on Sunday evening we went to Centralia's celebration in the park.  I tried taking some pictures but they didn't turn out so good but did manage to get a video of the grand finale!  See video below...


For those of you who have been following my stories, I have a bit of an update... I start a 2nd part-time job tomorrow!!  The hours will be opposite of what I'm currently working with the CPA firm.  I will be working for an insurance agency as an assistant.  Eventually it will turn full-time if it is a fit for both me & my boss.  Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well!  :) 

Comments